Skin Care Tips From Indian WomenPosted on July 21, 2011 by Kristina in Skin Care
Beautiful women everywhere want to know the secret to healthy, glowing skin. There is no secret that Indian women have beautiful, natural glowing skin. These Indian beauty tips can help other women apply the same techniques in their daily routines.
Many women just don’t know what products to use when it comes to keeping up with the maintenance of their skin.
There are many different techniques you can use for each skin type, whether you have dry itchy skin or excessive moisture.
Here are some Indian beauty tips for dry skin:
* Make a paste with egg yolk, olive oil and lemon juice. Apply it on the neck and face, wash it out after 15 minutes.
* Mix up a batch of honey, oatmeal and egg yolks. Apply to the face and neck leave on for 20 minutes and then rinse.
* Mix honey, lemon and olive oil for dry skin. Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse.
Here are some Indian beauty tips for oily skin:
* Mix lemon juice, with honey. This will help remove excessive oils in the skin.
* Cucumber juice, grapes and milk will add a beautiful, healthy soft glow. Apply mixture to face and neck. Remove in 15 minutes.
* Pineapple juice and carrot juice should be applied daily to free skin unwanted acne.
It is always a good idea to choose the right products for your skin. It is important to take care of your body inside as well as outside. Others first impression tells a lot about the kind of person they will be dealing with. It represents how much you care about yourself and your well being. It also shows that you value your self worth.
Applying these techniques daily will help in achieving healthy beautiful skin. There is nothing more satisfying than learning to take care of your skin.